Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And so it begins...

Although this isn't my first venture into the blogging world, it's taken me a while to dip my foot into the pool of crafting blogs. The idea of taking photos, loading them to the computer and managing numerous applications was enough to make me flounder and, to continue the analogy, drown in the deep end.

But, things have changed since I first started blogging - it's no longer necessary to edit your own html, host your own images, and figure out how to make all of the different programs you use talk to each other.

Thanks to the proliferation of blogging, posting with pictures is as easy as clicking a few buttons. And to that I say, Bravo!

Here's Coltrane - he's very excited about my blog because it means more photo shoots (and, consequently, more treats.)

Looking forward to sharing all of my projects with the crafting blog-o-sphere. The swimsuit is on, the floatees are off and I'm ready to make a big huge, splash-everyone-in-sight cannonball jump!

Here we go!

0 comments: